DATES & TIMES
Saturday, July 15, 2017
WILL CALL: 3–10pm
EVENT TIMES: 3–11pm
1 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View, CA 94043
SECURITY & ENTRY
Every attendee (including media) will be searched prior to entry. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a thorough, TSA-style search, including emptying your pockets and bags, a full pat-down, having all of your items examined, and possibly removing your shoes. Police officers work both inside and outside our events. All narcotics laws are strictly enforced. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
The use or possession of any illegal drugs will not be tolerated anywhere inside or outside the venue. Narcotics officers will be working both areas and enforcing all drug-related laws. Do not bring any illegal substances to the event; violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If you are found intoxicated at entry, security will not allow you to enter the venue. Event staff reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone. Be responsible, and make smart choices.
AGES & ID
You must be 18+ to enter the festival. Valid photo ID is required.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license/ID with color photocopy of passport (not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol or enter VIP areas, a physical passport or US ID will be required.)
- Temporary DMV documents proving you are currently renewing a license — ONLY if accompanied by passport or expired license
UNACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- School ID
- Consular ID
- Birth certificate
- Expired ID of any kind
- Photocopy of any ID (except as noted above)
- Temporary DMV license without passport or expired license
- NO Re-entry/ins & outs per day
- NO Camping
- NO Refunds or exchanges
- NO Sitting on designated dancefloor areas
- NO Moshing, crowd-surfing or stage-diving
- NO Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors
- NO Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- NO Tailgating
- Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.)
- Selfie sticks
- Small bags, single-compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, purses (maximum 12“x12“)
- Official Insomniac water bottles—must be empty upon entry
- Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment—must be empty upon entry
- Fanny packs
- Sunglasses & hats
- Lighters and sealed packs of cigarettes
- E-cigs/vapes (refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon arrival)
- Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
- Sealed lip balm & gloss
- Sealed sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- Powder makeup
- Sealed tampons
- Sealed wet wipes
- Sealed packs of gum
- Hula hoops (including LED hoops)
- Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- LED poi & orbitals
- Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see Totem Guidelines)
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- Laser pointers and air horns
- Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- Balls or frisbees
- Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- Illegal substances
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- LED gloves or microlights used for light shows
- Pacifiers, dust masks or gas masks
- Aerosol products/cans
- Eye drops (available inside festival at the general store)
- Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at general store or from a first aid station)
- Liquid makeup
- Unsealed tampons (upon entry)
- Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Stickers, flyers
- Bota bags
- Large purses, bags or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- Stuffed animals or dolls
- Maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entrance through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it PLUR.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
FOOD & BEVERAGES
Food and beverage stands are located throughout the event, with roaming vendors carrying water, snacks and other beverages. Cash and credit accepted.
Bars located throughout the festival will serve beer and liquor. Service hours may be limited. You must be 21+ to consume alcohol (valid photo ID required).
Insomniac merch booths can be found on the event map and will have a variety of T-shirts, jackets, backpacks, sweatshirts, and more fun stuff! We get new styles and designs each year, so don’t miss out.
WATER REFILL STATIONS
Stay hydrated! Fill up your Insomniac bottle (get your very own at our merch booth!), hydration pack, or any empty beverage container (purchased inside the festival) at our free hydration stations. Look for the water droplet symbol on a festival map to find the nearest station.
ATMs will be located around the venue. Locations will be marked on the festival map.
Info booths will be stationed throughout the venue. Check the festival map for specific locations.
SAFETY & MEDICAL
To ensure a safe environment for all, security and medical staff will be present throughout the entire event. If you need any assistance, please go to the nearest medical or information tent, or seek out an event staff member. Learn more about staying healthy and happy at Audiotistic.
LOST & FOUND
Insomniac welcomes all, and we strive to make our environment accessible to our guests with disabilities. During the festival, the venue will feature accessible parking, restrooms and other amenities.
ADA parking will be provided near the festival entrance.
An accessible entrance is located near the ADA parking.
Upon entry, look for the Access Center, where you can check in and have any questions answered. A staff member will provide your wristband for all accessible viewing platforms. This is also a designated location for wheelchair battery recharging.
All public restroom areas, ATMs and concession stands are accessible to our patrons with disabilities.
Service animals are the only animals allowed in the festival venue.
This event takes place in a parking lot; the grounds are completely flat. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Audiotistic provides an accessible viewing area for each stage. To gain access, please check in and pick up your wristband at the Access Center.
First aid locations are offered throughout the venue. Festival event staff have been trained in proper emergency preparedness.
If you have any questions, suggestions or comments about accessibility at this or other Insomniac events, please contact us using the form below. We are committed to continually improving the festival experience for our Headliners with disabilities.
Q: What time does the event start & end?
A: Will Call is open from 3–10pm; festival hours are 3–11pm.
Q: Can I enter anytime?
A: As long as you are holding a ticket that has not yet been scanned, you may enter any time during the event. Ins-and-outs are not allowed.
Q: Will set times get posted in advance?
A: Yes. During the days leading up to the festival, set times will be posted via this site, our social media sites, and email updates. Note: The lineup is subject to change.
Q: What is the closest airport?
A: San Jose International Airport (SJC).
Q: Is re-entry allowed?
A: No, ins-and-outs are not allowed.
Q: What is the camera policy?
A: Professional photographers must obtain a photo pass using our press submission form. Do not email your request. Photo passes are not required for standard cameras with lenses under 15 cm long or handheld video devices under 6″. Professional video cameras are not permitted.
Q: Will there be a lost & found?
A: Yes. Lost & Found booths will be available on the interior and exterior of the venue. The interior location closes one hour prior to the event ending, but the exterior location will operate around the clock from the moment the event opens until 4pm on Sunday. Check the festival map for specific locations. Following the event, lost items will be held at exterior Lost & Found until 4pm on Sunday. After 4pm, all items except cell phones will return to Insomniac HQ in Los Angeles. If you’ve lost your phone, visit nomophone.com and make sure you have your IMEI number ready. To find your IMEI, you can call your phone service provider or check your phone’s original packaging. For any other type of item, email us. Due to a large influx of emails and inventory, please allow 72 hours for a response.
Q: What can I bring with me?
A: See above for a complete list of acceptable and prohibited items.
Q: Can I hang posters or hand out flyers?
A: Do not hang posters or hand out flyers inside the festival or in the surrounding neighborhood. You may hand out flyers only just outside the gates at the close of the show each day. Anyone violating this policy will be banned from promoting at our events.
Q: Does the venue have cash machines?
A: Yes, ATMs will be available at the venue.
Q: Can I sleep in my car or park overnight?
A: Sorry, sleeping in cars around the venue is not permitted for anyone. DO NOT leave your car in the parking lot during non-festival hours, or it will be towed at your expense.
Q: Can I rent a locker?
A: Sorry, lockers are not available at this event.
Q: I’m under 18. Can I attend with a legal guardian?
A: No one under the age of 18 will be allowed into the venue, with or without a guardian.
Q: What kind of ID do I need?
A: You must present identification to enter the festival and/or buy alcohol. See above for the complete list of acceptable and unacceptable forms.
Q: What if my ID is lost or expired?
A: Security will accept expired ID cards ONLY if accompanied by DMV renewal documentation. If your ID was lost or stolen, you must bring a government-issued interim license or passport.
Q: Can I use a consular ID or foreign driver’s license?
A: Consular IDs are not considered acceptable identification. Foreign government-issued driver’s licenses are acceptable with a photocopy of a passport. A foreign government-issued passport will work on its own.
Your request was received successfully