- What form of verification is accepted?
Please bring a copy of your vaccination card, digital vaccine record, or negative test results and be prepared to provide it at the festival entrance. A photo of your vaccination card, digital vaccine record, or negative test results on your phone will also be accepted.
- Can we get a refund?
As stated in the terms of purchase, we do not provide any refunds or exchanges. If you no longer feel comfortable attending the event, we recommend gifting or selling your ticket to a friend or family member.
- Are masks required?
Local and state officials strongly recommend that you wear a mask to keep you and those around you safe.
- Do we have to bring proof each day?
Yes, security will check for verification each day of the festival.
- Can I get a rapid test on-site when I arrive at the show?
We are offering a limited number of tests at the venue for this event. For $39.99, you can sign up to receive an on-site rapid diagnostic test. Simply schedule and purchase your test, and proceed to the designated testing area upon arrival at the venue.
Your confidential results will be uploaded to your phone so you can receive an access wristband and enter the gates with proof of a negative test.
Sign up here: https://calendly.com/returntolive/amv-1121?month=2021-11
- What precautions are you taking within the festival to keep things safe and sanitary?
In addition to vaccination and negative test checks, Audiotistic will be working closely with local officials to implement necessary safety precautions and will follow state and local health guidelines in place at the time of the event.
- What tests are accepted? Can I take a home test?
- A negative PCR or rapid antigen COVID-19 test result that was administered by an official testing center will be accepted. Test results must dated no more than 72 hours prior to entry.
At-home testing kits that identify individuals and provide a timestamp of when the test is taken will be accepted for entry.
- What is fully vaccinated?
"Fully vaccinated" means:
- At least two weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
- At least two weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
The latest date of your last dose would be November 5th to be considered fully vaccinated.
- When do I need to take my COVID test?
The test must have been taken within 72 hours of first entering the festival. That means the test must be taken between Thursday, November 18th - Sunday, November 21st.
- What if you have one shot and not the second?
You will need to obtain a negative test within 72 hours prior to first entering the festival. That means the test must be taken between Thursday, November 18th - Sunday, November 21st.
- Does proof of full vaccination from a foreign country work for entry?
Yes, as long as you're considered fully vaccinated.
- What if I lose my vaccine card at the festival?
We recommend taking a photo of your vaccine card.
- Where can I get a COVID test?
For Santa Clara county testing sites: https://covid19.sccgov.org/covid-19-testing