General Parking will be offered adjacent to the venue for $20 onsite. These areas will be well lighted and patrolled by security teams during the hours of the event. Parking is at the vehicle owner’s risk. Please do not park in unofficial lots.
ADA parking will be provided near the festival entrance. Learn more about accessibility at Audiotistic.
Taxi & Guest Drop-Offs
All taxis and other guest drop-offs and pickups must go to the designated Guest Drop-Off and Pickup location (look for signs), which will remain open for the entire event.
- Please rideshare if possible. It’s not only good for environment, but it will minimize the number of vehicles accessing the grounds and help get you parked and into the festival faster!
- Plan to arrive early, so you can take care of parking and get into the festival without missing a beat!
- Please follow directions from event staff. This will help ensure smooth traffic flow and faster parking.
- Be sure to remember where you park your car! Pin your location and take pics of nearby landmarks and signage.
- Don’t leave valuables in your car. Leave them at home, or carry them with you.
Parking Lot Restrictions
Vehicles must vacate the parking lot each day at the close of the festival. Any vehicles left in the lot after each festival day will be towed at the vehicle owner’s expense.
The following activities are strictly prohibited in the parking lot and areas surrounding the venue:
- Camping/sleeping in your vehicle
- Buying/selling tickets
- Loitering or other illegal behavior
- Drinking alcohol
- Illegal drug use
Insomniac Holdings, LLC and its affiliates, together with their respective employees, officers, owners, shareholders, members, directors, representatives and agents (collectively, “Insomniac”) are NOT RESPONSIBLE for and assume no liability arising from fire, theft, damage to or loss of any vehicle or any articles left therein. Parking at the event constitutes acknowledgement by the holder that he or she has read and agrees to the provisions of the foregoing contract. Vehicles (a) remaining in parking areas after close or (b) in parking areas other than as designated by Insomniac are, at Insomniac’s sole discretion, subject to tow-away at owner’s expense.